Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE BLOODCLOT DIARIES


The Village Voice recently ran a long feature about John "Bloodclot" Joseph, former singer for NYHC heavyweights the Cro-Mags. John recently published a book entitled "The evolution of a Cro-Magnon" detailing his life as well as his experience with the Cro-Mags.
Check out the article here,and learn a little about NYHC's history.

"I became very violent as a teenager, runnin' around on the streets," he says. "I wouldn't let anybody do anything to me. If I found out somebody did something to my brother, or my friends, I wouldn't think twice about cracking you with a two-by-four or a bottle or whatever. That was how it was on the streets. There was stuff I couldn't put in the book, 'cause, y'know."

This is some real talk from a real dude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home