Tuesday, April 29, 2008

STEVENSON THANKFUL FOR SHOUT OUT!





As you know, the DeShawn Stevenson and Lebron James beef is a hot topic in streets right now. I thought I would post a pic of the last hard foul which almost led to another fight between the two. It seems DeShawn doesn't want beef with the Jigga man! Stevenson said that his problem is with James, not Jay-Z, even after the song. "Jay-Z is a legend. He'll go down in history. No disrespect to Jay-Z," Stevenson said. "I take it as a compliment. I like his music. I like everything he does. I would never go at a legend. Stevenson said he is also upset that a D.C. area club would allow a diss record to be played about one of its local players. "We're in D.C. If we did that in Cleveland, they wouldn't do it. So, I'm boycotting Love. Everybody on our team, we're boycotting Love and Park. We're not going no more," Stevenson said. "But I appreciate Jay-Z for giving me the shout out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home