Thursday, December 17, 2009

MIXTAPE: MY MPC IS A PIPE BOMB


DJ Solo is back with a new mixtape called "My MPC is a Pipe Bomb" featuring a compilation of tracks that he has done since 2005. You can download the mixtape here.

I wanted to hit you up with this compilation album of all my original production that I have done since about 2005. Since most of these tracks are out there floating around on the web but never before released together as a project, I’m giving it away free! All tracks are full length and it covers everything from hardcore hip-hop like La Coka Nostra and Vinnie Paz, to indie rockers Matt & Kim and Maroon5, and even a few exclusives that have never been released, including the 99 Problems Country-Hop Remix, the GZA beat that samples the Doors and couldn’t clear the sample, and a bonus 2006 instrumental track, Borracho Dub Plate. Enjoy or get blown to bits!!!


- Drew

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home