Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LIL' WAYNE - NO CEILINGS (MIXTAPE)


Here's Lil' Wayne's new highly anticipated mixtape called "No Ceilings." Young Money/Cash Money is taking over believe it or not. Wayne kills the tracks from some of your favorite hits this year, he kills Jay-Z's D.O.A verse "Spit hanging from my mouth, retard flow" haha. You can download it here. Peep the tracklist below:

01. Swag Surfin
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (Feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. I Think I Love Her (Feat. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude 2
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (Feat. T- Streets)
14. Make Her Say (Feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

- Jason

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home