Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE GOOD OL' DAYS

I was in my other storage unit the other day and I found some of my hoops letters from colleges that were recruiting my skinny ass in High School. I wanted to post these so peeps can see for themselves that I could actually hoop! Don't be fooled by the tight jeans and chucks, haha. Lots of kids come to the shop and I talk hoops with them and I'm sure they don't believe I was actually decent. I'm am old man now with a bum knee but I'll be back out there hacking little kids! Hahaha! Here's some pics of what I could find: Click to Enlarge



Probably the happiest I got over a letter, then I played like shit in a AAU tourney and never heard from them again! Hahaha!


Kansas State


Texas A&M University


A hand signed letter saying there is no way I couldn't play there? PRICELESS! Hahaha


- Jason

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home