Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PEPSI PROPER FT. THE CLIPSE AND PAC DIV

I know you have all been holding your breath for a new Pepsi can... Oh, you weren't? Neither was I... I rarely drink soda, and if I do it's Diet Coke.
Anyway, Pepsi came out with a new can. Someone in their marketing department knows the power of the blogs, and they teamed up with Hypebeast, Union, Sneaktip, Clae, and a few others to bring you a one day pop-up shop event and a party featuring appearances from The Clipse and Pacific Division. I don't know how any of this is gonna make you want to drink Pepsi, but hell... I'm probably not the person they are trying to market their drink to.
I went to the party Saturday night. Clipse rocked it hard, but Pac Div stole the show. Check the pics below...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home