Tuesday, November 11, 2008

KANYE WEST FT. LIL' WAYNE- TELL EVERYBODY THAT YOU KNOW


Another new leak from Kanye's upcoming "808's and Heartbreak" just hit the net. This time he linked up with Lil' Wayne to bring us another auto tuned slow jam called "Tell Everybody That You Know."
Overall this is one of the best tracks that I have heard from Kanye's album. I'm not really feeling his new direction, but this song isn't bad. Decide for yourself.

We also have another track from Kanye West featuring Young Jeezy called "Amazing" that features a dope verse from Jeezy.


"I created a thing I call Heartbreak. It's like a mixed drink of auto tune, distortion with a little bit of delay on it, and a whole bunch of life that I put onto records. That's what I call my heartbreak, and that's what every record basically has. I'm delivering what I feel is art and that's what I want to deliver at this point from now on."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home