Monday, September 15, 2008

IS BUI THE NEXT INTERNET CELEBRITY?


First he set the internet ablaze with his myspace as Sarz with just 330 plays in three years! Now Tradition's employee of the month and future internet celebrity Bui aka 50 Yen breaks us off with a comparison between some whack Supra's that looking nothing like Tiffanys and the OG Diamond Tiffany SB's. I think our boy Bui has way too much time on his hands! Peep his Shoe Game Profile! Looks like this wasn't the first time he has appeared on the shoe game... Check out Bui's sneaker collection from August. We are really looking forward to part 3 and 4! My only question is... Where's the Heat?


Check out Bui's comments below...
"CHEA!..LOL…..I KNO I ADLIB LIKE A MUHFu$%R HAHA..SORRY YALL…IM JUST SO FLABBERGASTED THAT I WAS ON HERE!..I READ TSG RELIGOUSLY…
THANK YALL FOR THE PROPS, N ALSO THE HATE..HAHA ITS ALL GOOD, CANT PLEASE EM ALL..IMA DO ANOTHER EPISODE IN BETTER LIGHTING PROMISE…NO MORE TALKING EITHER…I STILL GOTTA SHOW YALL SUM MORE HEAT(SB) UNLUCKY,SUPREMES,6 RINGS….HEY SB’S IS MY THING, CANT HELP IT….
ITS WHATEVER, CHEA!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home