Friday, February 26, 2010

MIXTAPE: DORROUGH X DJ DRAMA - NUMBER 23


Here's a new mixtape from Dorrough and DJ Drama called "Number 23". If your not sure who Dorrough is well he's the Dallas Texas rapper with the hit "Ice Cream Paint Job." I think he's wack but I liked the cover of the mixtape, haha. You can download it here. Peep the tracklist below:

01. Number 23
02. Bank Boy ft. Shawty Lo
03. Spill My Drank
04. Get Big
05. Hood Bitch Fetish ft. Yo Gotti
06. Street Fighter ft. Fat Pimp
07. I Stay ft. Dallas All-stars
08. Leather And Wood
09. Miss Parker
10. Outta There ft. OJ Da Juiceman
11. Piece N Chain ft. Slim Thug
12. Play My Game
13. Quite Like Me ft. Diamon
14. Rap Game Kick Doe ft. Charlie Boy
15. Sexual Nite-Quil
16. Prime Time Click - Stoplight
17. Triple D Dat ft. Zillaman & Lil Tony
18. Wu-PSI

- Jason

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home