Friday, August 28, 2009

CHACE INFINITE FT. KOBE - THE PATH


Here's another track from Chace Infinite's upcoming project called I Would Have Killed That. This track is called "The Path" and it features the beat DJ Khalil did for 50's track "I Still Kill."
Look for Chace on the upcoming Tradition mixtape!

"I decided to attack the beat Khalil did for 50 Cent feat. Akon “I Still Kill”. In classic Self Scientific fashion…instead of talking about the desire to kill someone, I talk about life and my attempts to understand the path Allah has laid. I used the ORIGINAL hook with the homie Kobe. You can tell Akon used the same melody and slightly re-wrote the words. You would have never heard it on the radio but,this is what it what have sounded like, as a Self Scientific song." - Chace Infinite


- Drew

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home