Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MIXTAPE: COOKIN' SOUL - TRIBUTE TO THE KING OF POP


Here's another MJ tribute mixtape for all of you... This time it's brought to you by Cookin' Soul and features 50 Cent, Kid Cudi, Jay-Z, Biggie, and more. You can download the mixtape here. Check the tracklist below.
01 - Intro
02 - Beat it feat. Kid Cudi
03 - Remember the time feat. 50 Cent
04 - Bad feat. Ludacris
05 - Skit
06 - I Want You Back feat. Lil Wayne
07 - Don’t stop ‘Til You Get Enough feat. Jay-Z
08 - Black or White feat. Eminem
09 - Thriller feat. Notorious B.I.G
10 - Rock with you feat. Notorious B.I.G
11 - Smooth Criminal feat. 2Pac
12 - You Rock My World feat. Nas
13 - outro
14 - I can´t help it (Cookin Soul Band Remix)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home