Friday, May 22, 2009

7 TIME CHAMPION HORRY CAN'T FIND RINGS



When you have won 7 championship rings, it may be difficult to keep track of all of them. Robert Horry, however, admitted Thursday that he is uncertain of the location of all seven of his rings which three won with the Lakers and two each with the Rockets and Spurs. The recently retired Horry said a recent move has left his rings MIA and he believes movers may have placed his jewelry box amongst dozens of unopened boxes, against his orders.

"I never wear them and the thing is, I don't know where they are," he said on a conference call to recall playoff memories. "I just moved and they are in a box somewhere. The movers weren't supposed to touch it, but they touched it, but I am hoping they are in the house somewhere. I usually keep them in the bathroom in a drawer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home