Sunday, April 26, 2009

JUDGE "WHAT WAS SAID" UNFINISHED DOCUMENTARY


Here is some long lost footage from an unfinished documentary of one of my all time favorite bands, Judge. Judge only released 2 seven inches and 1 album in the short time frame that they were a band, but they will go down in history as one of the best Straight Edge Hardcore bands of all time.

This is what the videos creator had to say...

"This is a rough cut of a short documentary that Porcell, Sam Siegler and I were doing together. The audio is NOT mixed so please take that into consideration. Unfortunately I had a hard drive crash and lost all the elements which stopped us form wrapping this project up and making it final. This almost complete version is all I had left over. I hate showing incomplete work so please don't JUDGE it too harshly (pun intended), I just want to show what it was going to be to anyone that may have heard about this project and then never saw it released and also find a bit of closure in it for myself." - Joseph Patisall

Via: DoubleCross

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home