Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC CHAMPIONSHIP

Got a chance to hit the Japan vs Korea Championship game of the World Baseball Classic at Dodger Stadium last night. It was a crazy experience, I have never seen so many asian peeps at a sporting event! Japanese and Koreans love baseball and were going nuts! The Koreans were deep and had probably 60% of the attendance. Japan won 5 to 3 in extra innings, I couldnt wait to get out the cold. Didn't realize how long baseball games are. Shout out to the homie Mike for taking me and also forcing me to offer parking attendants $$$ to park in V.I.P. It worked though hahaha! Here are some pics of the game, enjoy!

National Anthem then Game Time.


Dodger Legends Tommy Lasorda and Fernando Valenzuela each threw the first pitch.


Seattle Mariners star Ichiro Suzuki before game time.


Crazy Japanese fan, dude was freezing come night time!


Ichiro at the plate.


This is the look of my section! GO JAPAN!


A record night.


Japan Wins!


Japan showing off their gold medals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home