Monday, March 30, 2009

JADAKISS FT. GHOSTFACE & RAEKWON - CARTEL GATHERING


Here's a brand new track from Jadakiss called "Cartel Gathering" featuring two of my favorites Ghostface and Raekwon. Jadakiss' upcoming album The Last Kiss drops April 7th.
In related news, Raekwon just announced that he has decided to partner with EMI for his Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 album. This is what he had to say...
“The project is vicious right now,” Raekwon said. “It’s done. I just closed my deal that I signed with EMI. I just signed off yesterday, and we made everything official. EMI is the home; they gave me a nice piece of what I needed..."
“It’s gonna be raw Hip Hop... We’re gonna keep it where we supposed to keep it. That album? That shit is gonna be better than your momma’s spaghetti, yo.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home