Thursday, December 25, 2008

BOSTON SUCKS

I have to say that getting 2 2nd row tickets to Lakers vs Celtics Xmas day game was probably one of my most favorite Xmas gifts ever. It was a mad house at Staples. The star studded game was the hot ticket of the year, it felt like the Finals! My Lakers pulled it out despite some scary moments. This post is pretty long but I hope you enjoy the pics..


You know I had to wear the Kobe tee.


Crowds trying to get out the rain and into Staples Center.


Ugly ass Sam Cassell shooting around, Damn we are close! Hahaha.


Every person sitting courtside got this special Xmas gift bag, it was a free pair of the Nike Zoom Kobe IV.


National Anthem!


Kobe wearing a new limited Xmas edition of his Nike Zoom Kobe IV.


KG, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen all wearing their Xmas edition kicks. KG was wearing the Adidas X Undrcrwn TS Commander. Shout out to the Undrcrwn fam.


My son Miles A.K.A Lil Meezy and Snoop Dogg!


Adam Sandler and Kevin James, NO HOMO!


Dane Cook wearing a wack ass tee!


George Lopez in the building.


Jimmy Ivoine rocking the Eminem X Jordan II's. Look at everyone with their new Xmas gifts compliments of Kobe and Nike.


My video of Trevor Ariza's reverse dunk of the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home