Monday, November 17, 2008

HOMELAND SECURITY


I know that I have been talking about this project for awhile, and now it's almost here! DJ Whoo Kid just sent over the official cover and track listing to Young De and Ca$his' Homeland Security mixtape. The mixtape is set to drop this Saturday on Thisis50.com, and will features appearances by: Eminem, B-Real, Freeway, Kurupt, Crooked I, Hot Dolla, and more. I produced a track called "What You Smokin?" that I will post a link to as soon as the mixtape drops.
Here is a sneak peak of the first track on the mixtape called "In God's Hands."
Check out the track listing below...

1)Homeland Security Riot
2)In God's Hand -prod. by LOS*
3)Cold World- feat B Real -prod. by Apathy
4)Freedom is Under attack skit
5)Never Enough -prod by Rikanatti
6) Eminem brings it back !!!
7) 22's -prod.by Rikanatti
8) Cane Route - prod. by Damizza
9) Homeland Security skit 2
10) What you Smokin - prod Drew What it Do (Worldwardrew)
11) Cadillac Leaning - prod by Rikanatti
12) Super Max prison skit
13) Thug About - prod by Rikanatti
14)Clear The Room -feat Crooked I ,Royce the 59 -prod by Rikanatti
15) Around My WAy- prod by Dae 1
16) Robert Deniro -Homeland Security skit
17) Why Not feat Freeway ,Kurupt -prod. by Rikanatti
18) Choppin and Movin -prod by Rikanatti
19) Robert Deniro -Homeland Security skit 2
20) You Don't - prod by Rikanatti
21) Back On my shit
22) No Saving Me Feat Hot Dolla - prod by LOS
23)Cant Move feat Mitchy Slick - prod by Rikanatti
24)Eminem outro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home