Thursday, October 30, 2008

CLIPS VS LAKERS BLOWOUT

Most of you saw the blowout win the Lakers had over my Clippers, if u missed it we got killed by 38! Clips vs Lakers is always a tough game for me since I love the Clippers but Kobe is my favorite player in the league. The Lakers are gonna make another run for the finals this year and my poor Clippers are exciting this year but have a long way to go to be a contender in the west. Here's some pics of last night's game, enjoy!




Kobe shooting the Tech




ESPN Interview at the half





Best player on the planet





Had to get a pic of the new Hyperdunks Kobe was rockin




Kobe's Security! Does he really need 4?



Slash from Guns and Roses played the National Anthem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home