Thursday, March 6, 2008

DJ PREMIER WEIGHS IN ON NAS' NEW ALBUM


Producer extraordinaire, and half of the legendary duo Gang Starr, DJ Premier Weighs in on Nas's new album "N*gger".
"I just hope it's a banging album, if you're going to use that title. If it was up to me to do an album called N*gger, believe me it's gonna sound just like the title, beats-wise, lyric-wise, content-wise-everything," he added. "As long as its banging I'm gonna applaud him. If it sounds wack, I'm going to be disappointed and diss him like anything else because I have that right as a fan. I'm a fan of Nas so let's hope he bangs it out."
Premier has produced tracks for everyone from Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Rakim, Common, Mos Def and More. You can read the whole story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home